I have been all consumed with the Royal Wedding lately. With the wedding only a few days away, there is so much talk about who will be designing Megan’s wedding dress and of course what designers the guest will be wearing.
I am so excited to see all the fashion and of course those amazing fascinators the guest will be adorning. Sadly, most of us are attending the Royal Wedding from our couches, but that doesn’t mean we can’t dress like we are going to a royal affair.
With wedding season upon us, here are some dresses fit for wearing to your besties wedding or a royal extravaganza!!
While I love wearing all things pink, royal blues are so great for weddings. Blues are so vibrant and flattering on all skin tones.
- One Shoulder MSK Dress Moroccan Blue – Available at Macys.
- Gal Meets Glam Dress– which is all glam. Love this old Hollywood glam look. You can get this beauty at Nordstrom or at GalMeetsGlam.com It is the Tyler off the shoulder Scuba dress.
- One Shoulder Eliza J Dress at Nordstrom
- Eliza J Sheath Dress also at Nordstrom
Pretty In Pink
Fascinators and Hats are a large part of the fashion and pomp at the Royal Wedding. Fascinators may not exactly fit in for a “commoners” wedding or event but you can still add a touch of glamour to your hair with these hair accessories.
- Josette Metal Leaves Headband available at Macys
- Badgley Mischka Rose Gold Headband
- I.N.C Mixed metal gold tone leaf headband
- ASOS pastel floral metal headband
These are some of my favorite dresses that I feel are timeless and fit not only for weddings but so many other occasions as well. You can wear these dresses at bridal showers, baby showers, or maybe high tea.
I would love to know what you all think of the dresses.